- Teachers can create a class blog, and add student accounts without needing student email accounts.
- Students have their own unique blogging space. They can create posts and comment on other students' posts.
- Teachers have control over approving students' posts and comments before they are published to the blog.
- The site is secure. Students must login to read posts and write comments.
- Teachers can post private comments, so that only the child who wrote the post may see the teacher's comment. This is a great way to leave feedback for the student.
- Students can navigate easily between their blog space, their teacher's blog space (optional), and their classmates' blog spaces.
- There are no ads on this site.
- create book discussions (great for literature circles or book reports)
- post prompts for writing
- online journal writing
- publish student work (writing, photos, video, etc.)
Resources to Get Started: